My personal Divine Lesson from God on Grace that applies to all of us:
Today I bring forth Divine wisdom that helps us with a tool or rule to use in how we go about our daily living. Listen to the words – “I GRACEFULLY LET GO WITH THE POWER OF LOVE FOR IN THE LIGHT I TRUST AND HAVE FAITH” Click To TweetThis mantra, tool or rule creates a loving bridge to be built within you of acceptance. This allows us to non-judgmentally experience, accept and love our whole Divine self. The 5 terms I have listed below are stepping stones that can be embraced in our daily walk to combat frustration as our journey keeps unfolding.
1. GRACE – “You start by bringing Grace to yourself – this means that you no longer judge or get frustrated with yourself. You will learn to keep bringing Grace and Love inward. You want to feel Grace in all moments of vulnerability – meaning feeling vulnerable to ego consciousness (you know how exhausting that can be).
Have Grace for all the habits that you don’t care for about yourself. Have Grace for all the human aspects of yourself and others. This does not mean that you don’t have a range of feelings or preferences. It means you bring Grace to all of your judgmental thoughts and feelings. Eventually, as you have more Grace for yourself you will have more Grace for others.
Grace will serve you more than anything else at times as you keep interacting with others and this world. By practicing Grace now, it will be there for you when times of unrest actually occur.
2. LETTING GO-Letting go of the past allows the faulty story of not being good enough to slip away. In order to evolve and move forward, letting go needs to be applied to any of the roles you play, behaviors, thoughts or experiences that bring feelings of shame or guilt.
You are worthy of so much more than you allow yourself. You don’t see the goodness in yourself. It is time to shed all things that are not serving you so that your self-confidence increases. Let no memory, thought or anything else someone believes about you strip away the Joy and Truth of who you are. Click To Tweet
You are My beloved. You are Me. You are everything that you hope to be and more. You must cherish who you are just like you do Me and Jesus. You are One with and as us. No more shall these stories dictate your confidence only My Word. This is what is called ‘being in My Will’- Believing Me over all else. Click To Tweet
Stop policing yourself and just stay present. I, as always, take care of all the rest. Know your perfection. I have led you through the darkness and into the Light and that Light does not bring shame and guilt because you now see it fully, through Divine eyes. You are perfection – no judgment, no wishing anymore “I should have done it different.”
Chapters of your life need to be closed so we can move to the next one. Let go of things you think need to move forward with you, they are not necessary anymore. I keep opening doors for you. Do not be afraid when a door closes it does not change what I promise to bring to you. Click To Tweet
Today is a new day, a new dawn, and it is time to let go and not bring faulty identities with you. Let go with Grace.
3. THE POWER OF LOVE – This is the secret ingredient for all of existence. You understand that all that exists is Love, however, it is easy to forget that it is the Key for all things. Love is the cure for everything and it typically is the least looked for when looking for solutions. Click To Tweet
You want Love to be the first line of solutions as things pop up in your day. For each conflict the question should be ‘how can I bring love to this situation’ and go from there. If for some reason you are struggling to bring Love in ask for help. Ask Me, Jesus or the Angels to help you connect to Love through your heart so that you can bring it forth.
I promise, it will work every time as long as you allow it to. Love is always the first line of defense and offense for that matter. Click To Tweet I want you to make this your go to and as old habits or defense mechanisms pop up I want you to bypass them by remembering Love is ALWAYS the answer to all things.
4. I AM THE LIGHT – You are the Light of Love. This means that you radiate as a Divine being. It is much like an iridescent or magical/mystical Light that shines out to the world. Some might call this an aura, but it is much more expansive. It could be looked upon as similar to the light or rays of the sun.
This Light conveys a State of Being – it shines as Love, Joy and Peace. Within the Light is the Divine Wisdom, Divine Truth. This wisdom is encoded in the sacred Light.
I want you to refine the way you see yourself as Light. Not as a Lightbody, but Light. You need to see yourself as pure Light just like the sparkles on the water. It is radiant light. It is MY Light. It is pure Love energy. Eventually you will see everything as Light and become One with it.
5. TRUST AND FAITH – In order to let go of control of things that do not serve you, connect within to Divine Love so you can gracefully accept it into yourself. This occurs by staying in the Light of Love and allowing Trust and Faith in your Creator to take care of all of your needs. This is called being in Divine alignment.
I AM taking care of all your needs for all things including your heartfelt desires. With Grace you are able to let go (surrender) to the Power of Love, stay in the Light, Trusting and having Faith that all life is in Divine Order. Click To Tweet Remember this teaching any time you are feeling separate or unhappy.
By using this mantra/tool and integrating it as your belief system – you can always return Home to Joy.” – God
THE ABOVE IS A TRANSCRIPT FROM A VIDEO SHOW CALLED DIVINE RELATIONSHIP RECOVERY THAT AIRED ON FB ENLIGHTENED WORLD NETWORK ON 5/27/2020. TO WATCH THE REPLAY OF THIS DIVINE RELATIONSHIP RECOVERY SHOW on YOUTUBE HERE IS THE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xU4njLzh14&list=PLcbDLMA1CfeKllAIGlsh-iy_jx-GJ2Gqi&index=16&t=9s
©Debbie N. Goldberg
A Divinely Ordered Life Book Series- https://amzn.to/2IDcf0z